Get A Call Back
Please Verify That You Are Human Not Robot!!
Homemade Drinks to Lose Belly Fat in a Week
Home made drinks is commonly one of the many ways to lose extra belly fat. But it is also important to note that losing extra fat comes not only with healthy drinks but also with regular exercise, an active lifestyle and healthy dietary choices.
Here are some home made drinks you can easily make at home to lose that extra belly fat taking up space in your body.
1. Lemon water: Lemon water is a great way to start your day with. Drinking lemon water on an empty stomach early in the morning helps in fast metabolism and detoxifying the body, which aids to burning any extra fat residing in your body.
• Preparation: take water (preferred:can be lukewarm water as well) in a glass. Squeeze half a lemon into the water, stir and enjoy!
2. Green tea: Green Tea is traditionally known by many to lose extra unwanted fat from the body as it is completely loaded with antioxidants and helps tremendously in increasing metabolism and getting rid of the belly fat. A warm cup of green tea on an empty stomach or before your meal every day is a great way to lose belly fat quick.
• Preparation: boil water and pour it into a cup. Add green tea leaves of your preferred choice. It can be sachets or open green tea leaves. Can intake hot or room temperature.
3. Ginger tea: Many people choose to switch to ginger tea as it helps perfectly in improving the digestive system and promotes an anti-obesity response that helps in reducing overall extra fat from the body. It is also proven by an analysis studies that intaking ginger tea significantly helped people lose belly fat fast and healthily.
• Preparation: cut thin ginger slice. Put it into the saucepan with water. Bring it to boil. Pour it in a cup and enjoy! (Preferred method: one can also add a teaspoon of honey for flavour)
4. Apple cider vinegar: Apple Cider Vinegar is most popularly known as a weight loss/ belly fat reduction drink. The main ingredient in apple cider vinegar is acetic acid which specifically targets body fats by boosting your body’s metabolism. One can also take this drink mixed with lemon or berries.
• Preparation: Take ice and water. Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. (Preferred method: can add honey to one’s liking as well) Stir it all and enjoy!
5. Cumin (jeera) water: Jeera is packed with all the good properties. It is low in calories, has detoxifying qualities, regulates blood pressure levels in one’s physique, reduces cholesterol and leads to faster and better metabolism.
• Preparation: Soak 1 tablespoon of jeera in water overnight. In the morning, boil it for 5 minutes, strain all the jeera and enjoy your drink! (Preferred method: one can also have it without boiling)
Weight loss/ belly reduction drinks have healthy benefits and weight loss abilities as well as are a great way to kickstart that metabolism in your body. But always remember; one is not possible without the other. To lose belly fat in a healthy and effective way, one should also consider to exercise regularly, be actively productive, eat a healthy meal, and plan an excellent doe’s dietary routine.