5-Step Weight Loss Program Guide (That ANYONE Can Follow)
Losing weight is not easy. It needs a lot of dedication and discipline to achieve your goal. A fat loss program can be a difficult thing to find, but with some research and effort, you will be able to find the best one for your need therefore It becomes critical to choose a dependable weight-loss programme. In India alone, a majority of the population is obese. It isn't simply grownups who are affected but children too. Being overweight puts you at risk for a variety of major health issues, including diabetes and heart disease.
How can a weight loss program help you in improving your body?
The golden advice for losing weight has always been "eat less and exercise more." But how do you really go about doing that? According to medical experts, there are five things that must be included in any weight-loss programme.
- A lot of interaction and support with the dietician – If you are looking to lose weight it is important to have a lot of engagement and assistance. You should communicate with the program's support team on a regular basis. Over the course of six months, researchers suggest you should have at least 14 sessions. This might be done in person, over the phone, or over email. Experts claim that "support is extremely important in supporting people through the weight reduction process."
- A diet that is backed by science - Things like the Paleo diet are really popular right now, but their benefits for weight loss haven't been examined properly say, experts. You want a strategy that is backed up by strong facts. Experts suggest a low-calorie eating plan or meal replacements, as well as a well-studied weight-loss diet like Atkins.
- Get Moving - Choose a programme that includes a strategy to get you moving more. According to the US Department of Health and Human Services, 150 minutes of moderate exercise (such as walking) each week is recommended. You may split it up whichever you like. Keep in mind that exercise is essential if you want to maintain your weight loss after you've lost weight, but physicians say it's difficult to lose weight only through exercise.
- Behaviour Recording and Tracking - Weighing yourself, meal planning, and recording your diet and activity should all be part of your programme.
- Steer clear of fat burner medicines - Avoid programmes that promote fat burners or other weight-loss products that have not been authorized by the regulatory authorities.
Why Dietician Ashu Gupta is best for a weight loss program?
At Dt. Ashu Gupta, we have a team of experts who will help you to develop a customized diet plan that will suit your lifestyle and needs. The diet plan will also be tailored to your individual needs so that it can work for you in the long term as well. You can consult us in both ways either you can visit our diet clinic ( Gurgaon) or you can take an online appointment with your suitable time from our website. You can read our blog on weight loss resolution.