Get A Call Back
Please Verify That You Are Human Not Robot!!
Covid -19 Diet - Boost Your Body Immune To Fight Against Coronovirus
BOOST YOUR BODY IMMUNITY TO FIGHT WITH COVID -19
Hello everyone, I hope you're having a fantastic day. Growing concern about COVID-19 has led to an upsurge in internet searches for information on how to properly defend oneself against the virus. Apart from proper handwashing, what else can you do to improve your health? You have total control over your immune system. With so much information available online, we've developed a list of our best recommendations for strengthening your immune system and supporting your body in battling sickness. Here are some foods that can help your body's immune system. These meals are also indicated for COVID individuals with moderate symptoms - 19 people. This diet also aids in weight loss and the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle.
The following foods can help improve your immune system:
1. Ghee - It keeps your body warm. One of the easiest fats to digest.
2. Amla - One of the most delicious seasonal fruits. Amla contains vitamin C, which aids in the strengthening of your body's immune system. It keeps all diseases and illnesses at bay.
3. Ginger - Ginger contains anti-inflammatory qualities that aid in the treatment of a sore throat. It may be used as Kada or in tea.
4. Millets- You may consume millets during the winter. Millets are strong in fibre and are helpful for your digestive system as well as increasing blood circulation. It also aids with weight reduction.
5. Turmeric – Turmeric is one of nature's most potent antioxidants. It aids in the alleviation of coughs. In the morning, take a glass of warm water with 1 teaspoon turmeric.
Besides these foods, there are a few things you should avoid –
By doing these things you can make your body immune strong.
For any problem related to body weight, PCOD. pregnancy, diabetes and heart problems. You can consult us by visiting our diet clinic or you can take an appointment through calls and WhatsApp. For those who can’t visit our diet clinic worry not we are available online also. You can visit our website and an appointment at your time.