What Causes Weight Gain?
“A Healthy Outside Starts from Inside”
what causes weight gain? – Are you tired and sad while looking at yourself in the mirror with a plump belly? While everyone wants to lose weight and be in their best shape, few really achieve it. The reasons may vary greatly, for few the lack of imminent knowledge related to weight loss while for others it can be the work-life balance they follow. Well, in this blog I am going to share with you the proper knowledge that will help you to lose weight without making major changes to your lifestyle. While many of you must have heard this from your friends or family member that eating less can help to lose your weight, I am here to tell you it’s not!
Eating less makes you ill and not what you have intended. Eating less also negatively affects your skin. To lose weight, you don’t have to eat less, you just have to eat right and eat what is beneficial for you. You need to include a fair share of vitamins, minerals, and carbs in your diet to achieve your intended goal.
7 Ways To Lose Your Weight
While the diet chart and eating habit plays out differently for different people here are a few of the generalized steps you can follow to shed your extra weight.
- Eating low carbs food - As established already, eating less can be harmful to your body but eating low carbohydrate food is not. Low carbohydrate foods are those kinds of foods that are low in carbs but are a rich source of proteins and vitamins. Examples of low-carb foods are green vegetables, fruits, fish, lean meat, broccoli, etc. Eating whole-grain food for breakfast is helpful for weight loss.
- Eating a balanced diet – Know about your body mass index and accordingly plan your meal with the right number of calories. Consider Dt. Ashu Gupta’s weight loss diet program for it. Your whole meal should roughly consist of 50 % fruits, 25% good fat, and 25% proteins. Choose your favorite fruit with every meal.
- Short meals – Make your meals shorter with increased frequency. Divide your entire day’s meal into 6. This practically means that you are eating 6 times a day. You can also drink a glass of water before your every meal so that you can reduce your craving for eating more. Try to eat more protein food with every meal. Also, take it as a precaution that you just don’t drink only water at mealtime. This can make you ill.
- Eat the Right type of fat – Not all the fat are bad. There is good fat and then there is bad fat. Your body needs fat to survive. You can add fat to your meal. Use avocado oil or olive oil with food. These are rich sources of good fat.
- Drink less sugar aerated drinks – If you are struggling to lose weight, then sugar is a curse for you. Anyways, Sugar is bad for health. Try to avoid sugar-contaminated drinks rather use lemon or orange with water and drink it. Use honey rather than sugar.
- Exercise daily – Try taking our merely 30 mins daily for your body. I understand it is easier said than done. But know that these 30 mins will be your greatest investment for your body in the long run. In case if you even fail to do so, you can still burn the calories and keep your body energized. Take stairs rather than lift. Avoid using vehicles when you are going to buy vegetables. Do some sort of physical activity every day.
- Stay hydrated, stay positive – Drink more water. A hydrated body functions properly and a well-functioning body keeps you motivated and positive towards your life goals.
For more information and a customized fat loss program, you can consult Dt. Ashu Gupta’s diet clinic.
You can also follow Dt. Ashu Gupta on Instagram for daily tips on weight loss.