Diet Plan For Skin and Hair | Dietician For Skin and Hair in Gurgaon, India
Diet plan for Skin and hair. Hello everyone, I hope you all doing great in your life. Dietician Ashu Gupta is one of the best dieticians for skin and hair diet plans. Everyone has a desire to have lush, clear and radiant skin. In this type of environment, our skin gets so much affected by the daily pollution, UV rays and harmful chemicals we used. For making our skin better we used supplements and creams which are not the permanent solution. As the skin is the largest part of the human being and for making skin healthier there is a permanent solution which is diet. The change in the food habit makes your skin healthier and helps in improving hair growth.
Diet Plan for Healthy Skin and Hair Growth
Besides the fruits and vegetables. There is one thing which is important in our daily life i.e water. Yes, water (it sense like what is a big thing in that. right ?). Water is the foremost need for healthy skin. Its role in nurturing the skin cells and hydration can’t be denied. Water helps make skin clear and adds a natural glow to it by improving digestion and blood circulation. Its significant role in flushing out toxins and unwanted waste has beneficial results on the skin. Approximately, you should intake 5 litres of water daily to obtain healthy skin and healthy growth of hairs. ( You can also read our blog on Weight loss)
Water is the most essential thing which we ignored. if I asked one of you how much water you drink. Most of us don’t know and that’s the reason for our unhealthy skin and undergrowth of hair. Besides water, there are some foods which you should eat and it will really help you in growing your skin better and start regrowth of hair.
The Food you can eat for healthy skin and hair are -
- Fatty Fish- Fatty fish contains essential oils that help build soft and supple skin. The omega-3 content in fatty fish is a helpful enrichment to the skin and is an important ingredient in reducing inflammation and making it less prone to UV-ray damage. Additionally, vitamin E of fatty fish enables proper cellular functioning because of its antioxidant properties. Notably, vitamin E also treats discoloration and uneven skin tone, giving it a balanced complexion.
- Berries and Plums- All types of berries -strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, etc.- are well-known sources of antioxidants, which help control skin damage and reduce aging. They are delicious to eat and surprisingly naturally boost collagen synthesis. On the other hand, plums are a good food to reduce scarring on the skin. Since plum increases blood circulation, it effectively heals damaged skin faster. So an assortment of berries and plum diets for healthy skin is what you need.
- Healthy oils – Moisturizing enhances the elasticity of the skin and keeps it healthier and younger. Consuming healthy oils not only balances skin hydration but also gives a natural glow as the skin gets nourishment. Here’s a list of edible oils with skin benefits:
- Olive oil – antibacterial & antioxidant properties; good source of vitamin A, D, E, & K
- Coconut oil – contains hydrating vitamin F and moisture-locking lauric acid
- Sweet almond oil – enriched with vitamin E and anti-inflammatory properties
- Avocado oil – contains beta carotene, emulsifying lecithin, vitamin A, D & E
- Walnuts and Brazil Nuts -Good skin needs rich food, and nuts are a great combination of taste and health. Walnuts are packed with antioxidants, vitamin E, and anecdotal, which delay aging and add a glow to your skin. Brazil nuts, on the other hand, are infused with selenium that boosts cell regeneration and processes glutathione that protects against collagen damage. Include this nutty diet for healthy skin and see the difference.
- Green Tea -Green tea has become the topmost demand for health enthusiasts due to the pool of benefits. Its anti-inflammatory properties can reduce sun damage to the skin.
- Oodles of Vitamin C Foods-Foods rich in vitamin C -sweet potatoes, kiwi, citrus fruits, etc.- provide the skin with the needed nutrition to produce collagen, making it plumper. A Vitamin C diet for healthy skin is recommended by expert dieticians regularly.
- Beta-Carotene Foods-Yellow and red bell peppers, carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach, apricots, etc. are rich in beta-carotene. Its antioxidant effects protect skin against UV radiation.
- Soy-Beat aging with soy’s isoflavones. Soy products like tofu and soy milk smooth wrinkles, giving skin a more youthful look. Make a soy diet for healthy skin as the next thing if you are looking for effective results.
Dietician For Hair and Skin In Gurgaon, India
As a dietician, I would like to suggest that with our diet plan for healthy skin and growth of hair. You should do the exercise also. In a day, you should at least take a walk for 30mins. You should also do a yoga. Yoga is so effective for our health. Dietician Ashu Gupta is one of the best dietician for skin and hair in Gurgaon, India. To get a detailed diet plan for blemish-free & clearer skin, visit the best dietician in Gurgaon for an effective solution.