Get A Call Back
Please Verify That You Are Human Not Robot!!
Miracle Weight Loss Drink Recipe
Losing weight quickly and effectively can often be a tough task to achieve. But what’s even more complicated is to choose a healthy and efficient diet solution to get rid of any extra unnecessary fat that resides in the body.
Many people gravitate towards harmful supplements that at most circumstances ends up doing the complete opposite for their body and can also cause serious health complications. How one chooses a healthy and effective diet lifestyle should always be recommended by a renowned and trusted dietitian to help attain their optimal weight loss goals without causing the body any harm or unwanted risks.
Home-made drinks are considered one of the most effective, health-personified, and popular ways of losing weight fast and efficiently. With the help of your trusted dietitian, right recipes and ingredients; you can achieve the desired results at home without any foreign medication.
1. Green Tea: Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and has been shown as a fact to boost metabolism and assists in losing weight. Consuming green tea in the morning on an empty stomach does not only help one lose any extra weight but also aids to good bowel movements/functions. It is best to consume green tea at least 2 or 3 times a day, hours before ones meal.
In order to make a green tea drink, steep one teaspoon of green tea leaves (of your preferred choice) in one cup of hot water for three to five minutes. Strain it and enjoy your tea!
2. Lemon Water: Lemon water is a great way to start your day and is known to help expeditiously with weight loss. Many people choose to start their day with a glass of lukewarm water squirted with a tinge of lemon juice to energise and refresh their body as well.
To make a lemon water drink, squeeze the juice of one lemon into one cup of lukewarm water. One can also prefer to put cut up lemon slices instead of the juice (Additional preferred step): Add a teaspoon of honey for sweetness and drink it on an empty stomach early every morning.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is mostly famous for its weight loss benefits and is easy to make at home.
To make this drink, mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with one cup of warm water. Add a teaspoon of honey for better flavour and taste and consume it before your meals.
4. Ginger Tea: Ginger tea is considerably the most common and oldest drinks for weight loss purposes. Majority of people consume ginger tea not just for losing weight but also to obtain bodily relaxation, to manage blood pressure and sugar levels, as well as gaining support in a healthy heart rate.
To make a ginger tea drink at home, steep one teaspoon of freshly grated ginger in one cup of hot water for five to six minutes. Strain it and enjoy!
5. Mint Tea: Mint tea is naturally free of any caffeine and calories. It is not the most popular but has proven to be linked to several health benefits many of which includes weight loss.
To make a mint tea drink, steep one teaspoon of dried mint leaves in one cup of hot water for five minutes. Strain and enjoy your healthy tea! With all that being said, it is always advised to consult your trusted dietitian before making serious decisions about your body. A healthy fit body equates to a healthy happy mind!
Contact Ditician Ashu Gupta for Sports Nutrtion Management