Diet Plan for Glowing Skin and Shiny Hair
Best Indian Healthy Skin and Hair Diet Plan for Vegetarian
Indian Healthy Skin And Hair Diet Plan for Vegetarian
Indian healthy skin and hair diet plan for vegetarians. Pollution stress and unhealthy food can make your skin dull and prone to pigmentation. Most people treat their skin and hair with cosmetic products, but they don’t address the root cause, And their results are not sustainable. Healthy food that includes all nutrients Can make your skin and hair healthy.
To remain beautiful from the inside out, you need to follow a healthy lifestyle. Rather than looking for cosmetics for a beauty fix, you can eat healthy foods for shiny hair and glowing skin. Other than your lifestyle and genetics, what you eat plays an important role in your skin and hair health. When you eat the right food, it not only enhances your natural beauty but also minimizes wrinkles, inflammation, and other skin-related conditions. Try these fabulous food ideas for glowing skin and healthy hair.
Indian Healthy Diet Plan For Skin and Hair
Water: drinking lots of water keeps your system hydrated, which directly reflects on your skin. Water flushes out toxins from your system and keeps you healthy. Always keep a water bottle handy so that you can drink it whenever you crave it.
- Fatty fish: Fish are high in Omega 3 fatty acids that have numerous health benefits, including glowing skin and shiny hair. Omega 3 fatty acids are found in cell membranes of the scalp and in natural oils that keep the hair and scalp hydrated.(Non-vegetarian)
- Red bell peppers: They contain more vitamin C than oranges. Vitamin C is an antioxidant and also a precursor to collagen production. When light hits the skin, it creates free radicals. Free radicals lead to DNA damage and cause aging. Antioxidants attach themselves to free radicals and neutralize them, so they stop damaging your skin. Eating red bell pepper can make your skin younger-looking.
- Dark green leafy vegetables: When it comes to skin and hair health, green leafy vegetables do wonder. They are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Green leafy vegetables such as spinach, broccoli, coriander, meth, mustard leaves, and lettuce help in making your skin and hair healthy. You can eat them cooked as well as raw.
- Spinach not only gives you strength but also keeps your has and skin healthy. It is rich in beta carotene, which converts into vitamin A. Vitamin A is known for its powerful anti-aging properties. Vitamin A is helpful in proper moisture retention, preventing wrinkles, and removing dead skin. When spinach is paired with Vitamin C- rich food, the absorption of nutrients increase, you can squeeze lemon on spinach dishes to enhance the absorption of its nutrients.
- Coconut: Coconut water hydrates the body naturally. It is rich in nutrients and contains potassium and electrolytes that help in moving the nutrients into our cells. Coconut oil is high in healthy fats Vitamin E and K and Minerals. It is a great natural nutrient for hairs that boost growth and shine by moisturizing the scalp. You can use coconut oil for external as well as internal usage. Coconut oil has a high smoking point. That is why it is great for high heat cooking.
- Turmeric: Curcumin, which is found in turmeric, is responsible for its antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric can be used orally and for topical application. You can drink turmeric water in the morning or turmeric milk at night at the time of sleeping. Fresh turmeric can also be used in juices and salad dressing.
- Avocado: It is one of the best superfoods for the skin. Avocados are rich in vitamin E and healthy fats. Avocados slow down skin damage, lock in moisture, and prevent dullness and wrinkles. You can use avocado in sandwiches, salads, dips, and shakes.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is one of the most effective home remedies for all skin problems. It usually suits all skin types. Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory properties; hence when you consume its juice or apply it topically, it helps in reducing any kind of inflammation.
- Nuts: Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, and cashews are rich in vitamin E, omega 3 fatty acids, and flavonoids. They help in getting rid of oxidative damage and neutralizing free radicals. Almonds contain protein, manganese, and selenium; that’s why they are the best food for shiny hair. To have shiny hair and glowing skin consume a handful of nuts daily.
- Pumpkin seeds: These seeds are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, vitamin A and K. all of these nutrients play an important role in building a healthy hair shaft. Pumpkin seeds are also rich in vitamins and fatty acids, which are necessary for producing sebum “the natural oil of the skin.” Sebum protects and repairs your skin.
Healthy Skin and Hair Diet Plant For Vegetarian
Foods to avoid
Processed and junk food
Foods high in sodium and sugar
Overcooked and partially cooked foods
For healthy skin and hair, you must consume healthy foods. Drinking water on an empty stomach can do wonders for your overall health. You can add turmeric powder, aloe vera juice, or lime juice to the water to enhance its effects.
Do not forget to have breakfast before heading out. Including a good amount of fruits and vegetables in every meal is not only good for your skin and hair but also your overall health. Healthy skin and hair are a sign of good health, say no to all bad food habits and start eating healthy foods. Let us know in the comment section what is the secret of your glowing skin and shiny hair.
healthy skin and hair diet plan, skin and hair diet plan for vegetarians, Indian healthy skin and hair diet plan, healthy skin and hair diet plan, healthy skin and hair diet plan for Indian vegetarians,